Monday, February 1, 2010

Financial Goals in 2010

It should be the first topic in my blog but I were willing to share my net worth at the last day of January, 2010.

In the coming months, net worth updates would show the net worth of the end of each month.

For my financial goals in 2010:

(1) Increase the investment in stock market

Even I have invested 87% of my asset in stock market, it may be risky for many investors. However, I still believed that it is safe as the profit of companies would not too bad. The companies focus on China market would be my favourite investment. I hope the value of my stock investment will be over $60,000 at the end of 2010.

(2) Decrease the debt

For debt, it is nearly no cost for me. However, I feel not very comfortable with the amount of debt. I will try to lower the debt from $12,900 to $11,000 (clear around 15.7% of debt).

(3) Control the expenditure in daily life

It is a difficult year for my financial status as I have planned to get marriage with my girlfriend. There are a lot of expense items for wedding. However, I would try to control my expenditure in my daily life. Hope that my net worth would have some increasment at the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment